Monday, November 17, 2008

Mailbox Monday







It was a quiet week for my mailbox, but what I did receive was awesome -

A little while ago, I posted my review of The Hidden Man, by Anthony Flacco. A couple of days later, I got a nice email from him, thanking me for my review. I answered, we had a brief correspondence, and then his publicist sent me a SIGNED, PERSONALIZED copy of his first book, The Last Nightingale.


I'm pretty excited - not only to read the book, but because it is clear that this one is meant specifically for ME!! Woo!

To see what arrived in other mailboxes this week, head on over to The Printed Page, or join in with us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations - it looks like a great book.

Wendi said...

What a great story!! I LOVE signed books, especially from authors I love. They are more sentimental - I used to collect celebrity autographs - now it's signed books (which I occasionally get with ARC requests!)

Take care - Wendi

Here's my Mailbox!

Sandra said...

What a nice thing to have happen. And the book does look interesting. I'll be watching for your views on it. My Monday mailbox is up too.

Anna said...

Sounds like a great read! Hope you enjoy it!

My Mailbox is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Shana said...

Elizabeth - It looks like a great book!

Shana
Literarily

Ruth King said...

That's awesome! I have The Last Nightingale on my wish list. I love getting signed books, especially when the author takes the time to personalize them as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Congrats on the signed book. It sounded so good that I added it to my MM wish list.

avisannschild said...

That's great! I love the cover too.

My Mailbox Monday post is here.