Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello world, it's me


My blog friend, Tara, tagged me to participate in this "Take a photo now" meme. Here are the rules:

Rules

1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this and leave their pics as a comment!

So here you go - this is me, after an 11 hour work day, with my dog, Kadie, who doesn't realize she can't fit on my lap. It's good to have her furry little face to come home to. =) I've already changed into my comfy clothes, because I do that immediately upon entering my home.

I know it's Christmas, and everyone has other things on their minds, so I won't tag you specifically, but if you are reading this, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED! I'm hoping to see lots of Christmasy smiles on people's blogs - take a picture and let me know so I can meet you, too!

No comments: