Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

***Edited to add:

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. You all made me feel very special. Thanks especially to the three brave souls who finished my birthday song - your lyrics were all great! As promised, here are a couple pictures of my birthday cake:

















It was Chocolate Mousse Cake - four layers, top layer chocolate cake, next layer which chocolate mousse, next layer milk chocolate mousse, bottom layer chocolate cake. YUM. Sorry the second picture is blurry - I was a little excited to get to the eating. =)







Happy Birthday to ME!
I am now 33...











That's all I've got so far - if you can think up some more lyrics, that would be awesome! I'll take a picture of the birthday cake I bought myself later. For now, I'm off to brave the blizzard to go to a bridal shower for a friend. It should be interesting....we'll see if the family can play nice.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The party is later,
Hosts: Chase and Kadie."

Yes, you CAN sing this to the birthday song tune - - sort of - -

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday!!

Alea said...

Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

I need lots of bookshelves, send them ASAP! /end song.

Happy birthday! Hope your day is wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Not original but's here to you! Happy Birthday!

Andi said...

Happy birthday!!!! I hope it's the most wonderfulest birthday ever!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to me,
I am now 33.
I love reading and blogging
And my sis, Carolynn Lee.
:)

Anonymous said...

I am bad with lyrics, let me just say A very Happy Birthday Elizabeth and hope you have a rocking day and year ahead!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah . . . that "Anonymous" contribution . . . wonder who that could be . . . ???

Anna said...

I know I'm late, but I still want to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric