Thursday, September 17, 2009

And the Winner is.............Best Series or Feature



I was completely delighted to be shortlisted for Best Series or Feature for this week's BBAW. I am so proud of 451 Fridays, and am so appreciative that the blogging community enjoys it as well. The other features in this category were absolutely wonderful, and I want to make sure you have a chance to check them all out:

Author Recipes at Maw Books Blog
- Natasha does fabulous author interviews, and asks each author to give her one of their favorite recipes. She then makes the recipe and blogs about it - such fun! I especially enjoy when she shares her family's response to the recipe.

Scene of the Blog at Kittling: Books - Cathy invites bloggers to share pictures of their blogging space. It is so much fun to see where all my favorite blogs are created!

Spotlight on Bookstores at She Is Too Fond of Books - Dawn invites bloggers to talk about their favorite bookstores. Who doesn't love a good bookstore??

What a Girl Wants at Chasing Ray
- Colleen hosts a roundtable discussion about what girls want - and GET - in reading. I'm new to this feature, but I already love the wise words and thoughts from this collection of contributors.

Talk about fabulous company!! I'm so happy to announce that the winner of Best Series or Feature is.................






Scene of the Blog at Kittling: Books!!


Make sure you stop by and congratulate Cathy. And, again, thanks for putting me on the shortlist. I couldn't have been more honored to be among this group of amazing bloggers!

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You are all winners in my book!

Kristen M. said...

Congratulations on making the shortlist. I think that 451 Fridays is one of the most thoughtful features out there. It's really a way to get to know other bloggers on more than a surface level.

Great job, Elizabeth!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I agree that 451 Fridays is one of the most interesting blog features around.

Ana S. said...

What a lovely idea to highlight all the nominees! Those are all excellent features. Congrats on being shortlisted!

Aarti said...

Congrats on being shortlisted! I love 451 Fridays and always look forward to the post- I'm so glad that you've been highlighted for the feature!

Elizabeth said...

bermuda - it was so cool to be included with these bloggers!

Kristen - thank you! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed hosting this feature each week.

Laughing Stars - thanks so much!

Nymeth - well, I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to visit the other wonderful features in this category. So much good stuff!

Aarti - thank you. =)