Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

My husband and I have played music for the babies since before they were born, and since they've been here we have made a point to incorporate music into their lives on an almost daily basis. They both love to dance - in fact, when they are in a particularly bad mood, throwing on some music and dancing around the living room is an almost sure way to get them smiling again. So I'm going to start sharing some of our dancing music, and hope it brings a smile to your face, too.

Sophia is a big fan of pop music - I have a feeling we'll have posters of 16-year-old "musicians" on bedroom walls at some point in our future. =) We all enjoy "Price Tag" by Jessie Jay, but I think I like this cover version better - how can you not smile watching this little girl singing such a fun song? Tap your feet along with us....=)


2 comments:

Zibilee said...

I love it that the babies love music and love to dance! They are just the cutest little ones and I bet you are so glad that they are so lively. Thanks for sharing this music with us!

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

I think it's the cutest thing to see babies/toddlers sing and dance. It does make me smile. And sometimes they actually stay on beat, which makes it even more spectacular. But either way, it's adorable.